How does it feel to have INNER secure attachment?
When you have INNER secure attachment:
- You feel confident with your decisions.
- You know that you can care for yourself when you make the ‘wrong’ decision.
- You can take care of the different parts of yourself and not shame any parts.
- When part of you feels distressed, it looks to ‘you’ (your loving inner parent, higher self, Self) to take care of it.
- Your relationships are easier because you are taking care of yourself first.
- There is less fear of conflict because you know how to care for yourself through it.
- It is easier to say ‘no’ when you need to.
- You feel more grounded and comfortable in who you are.
Sounds like something we all want!
But how do you cultivate INNER secure attachment? I lay out some of the ways in tomorrow’s post and go into detail with the ‘how’ in my upcoming book ‘Heal Your Anxious Attachment’ – which lands 1st Feb 2024.