In this episode, you will learn everything you need to know about Internal Family Systems Therapy from Jennifer Nurick, who is a certified IFS practitioner.
IFS is especially helpful in working the PTSD, anxiety and depression, relationship issues, addiction, personality disorders, self-esteem issues, stress management, chronic pain, emotional regulation and personal growth.
In this episode, we cover;
- The role of ‘parts’ as subpersonalities
- The idea of internal multiplicity
- Understanding what is meant by ‘Self-Leadership.’
- What ‘unburdening’ is in IFS
- The spiritual aspect of IFS
- How IFS helps to create an internal secure attachment